Friday, February 12, 2016

Gorjuss Girls








Here is proof I do use stamps other than Mo Manning. Just not often, lol. To play with these aptly named Gorjuss stamps I decided to stick with the use of metal paper embossed behind them. So, I have the consistency of the brand as well as similar designs. I enjoy these cuties, even though the lack of mouths bugged me at first. I considered adding them, but I am no artist, just a lowly crafter.
I really love the way an embossed background shows up on metal papers. I hoard these papers for the occasion when I get out all the fun embossing folders. This is a really nice thing that embossing folders bring to the table, as when I work with metal stencils and a light box there would be no way the design would show through the thick metallics.
I used my usual Prisma colored pencils with a blending stub and mineral oil. No matter how it turns out I feel revived and I have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment