Monday, February 8, 2016

Today is a fairy good day.




Well, I love a chance to play around and color adorable stamped images. Today I played with some Mo Manning put out by Penny Black called 'Cute as A Bug". I love to color using Prisma color pencils and blending with mineral oil. It really is therapeutic; as all the coloring books are now claiming. All I can say is I have been saying for years the secret to relaxation is playing. I have told classes of adults, "Somewhere we stopped playing, and that is where we made the mistake." So shake off the grown up inhibitions, get out the glitter and pencils and glue and scissors and perfect those skills you began in kindergaarten.
Trying to better myself I actually got out some of those Spellbinders Nestabilities that mostly just sit in a box. I finally used a Sizzix Bee die I bought, oh, a year ago, lol, using the honeycomb shapes (the bees were way to cutsie). I played with my Stampin' Up! butterfly die, because it's one of my favorites, yeah, I am kind of a girly girl some days. Which might explain the stickles on the wings as well.
I hope you enjoy, and you can always pick up Mo's Digital Stamps at:

 http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment