Friday, May 6, 2016

Desktop Decor

Sometimes I just want to play. That's when I pull out the coloring books, or print up a coloring page. This image inspired me to play, and I couldn't wait to frame it and build some flowers. The image is from mosdigitalpencil.com and the Flower Builder Sizzix is from Stampin' Up!.http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/ (use demonstrator ID 2163910 for shopping).

My two darling girls inspired the color choices, With the little one loving purples and the older one loving blue. The background is a digi paper available at mosdigitalpencil.

My favorite of the flowers is the off white, which is (drumroll) coffee filters! The red is shimmer is available at Joanne's (http://www.joann.com/crafters-companion-shimmering-cardstock---candy-red/14220180.html). The purple is a double sided cardstock that is older than my children, so I really don;t know the brand. Centered in each flower is a adhesive enamel dot, available at many sources including Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

  1. just too gorgeous Tracy and I love that yummy big flower.
    Thank you for playing along with us over on DP2
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is very pretty. Love the flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete