Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Luau party invites

So, obviously I want to look brilliant without too much effort, but the invites really can't be too overdone. Wait for the birthday cards for that. So with our theme of our Mosdigitalpencil.com luau girls, we went simple. I don't actually do Clean and simple, if you've heard of that, we'll just call it simple!
Coloring is so much fun, so I'd never call that work. Digging for invites stamps was work, I think next time I'll type and print! I cut the girls to fit a standard A6 card. Stamping the 'invite' rather crookedly, I then added a block that say 'Spectacular', because I wanted to use that stamp. Duh.
All the details are inside the card, but to be clear about who's party I punched out some hibiscus, this is an old punch from EKSuccess, not sure it they still offer it. Inside the flowers I spelled out the name of each girl, Iz can give out hers and Eve can give out hers. Wahoo!
Are you srating to see my investment growing of these two stamps? Just. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment